This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
First and foremost, AR Login is quite confusing. If you try to search their homepage a window will pop-out and tells you that the application you are looking for occurred an error. So then you will think, what exactly is AR Login, what do the website cater? What product or services does this website offers. So the logging time takes time, and finding the site is very difficult. You will prompted with the different seach engine that will take you nowhere. And this can really give the users a hard time specially if you are in a hurry or you wanted to make sure to get the correct website of AR Login. But don't be bothered, we are here to aid you with the AR login process. Please do watch the video below for a short demonstration and follow the simple steps numbered below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://hosted219.renlearn.com/385183/Error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/385183/Public/RPM/Login/StudentLogin.aspx. You should now be entering the AR Login site. In case this does not work, you have google search their URL, and you will be promted to the a window that will tells you that the URL you just entered has occurred error, then you will be redirected to "Renaissance Place".
2. You have two choices for logging in, (1) I'm a Student and (2) I'm a Teacher/Administrator.
3. For students, you are not allowed to login if you are outside school network.
4. For teachers/administrators, enter your Username in the "Username" section.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" section.
4. Click on the "Log in" link highlighted in a blue box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
5. You should now be getting into your AR Login account after the system recognizes your email address and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your username and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the User ID or the password you entered.
3. In case you have problems logging in to your account, please see your administrator.
Do you still have problems with your AR Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact AR Login through the following:
1. Enter on your browser, the URL: http://support.renlearn.com/techkb/ to go to the AR Login Support site.
2. Get connected with AR Login through their social media channels:
EE Newsletter: http://www.renlearn.com/success/default.aspx
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the AR Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into AR Login in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the AR Login process.